Terms and Privacy
By using the ConvertApi.com web site ("Service") you are agreeing to be bound by the following terms and conditions.
The Service reserves the right to update and change this agreement from time to time without notice. Any new features that augment or enhance the current Service, including the release of new tools and resources, shall be subject to this agreement. Continued use of the Service after any such changes shall constitute your consent to such changes. You can review the most current version of this agreement at any time at https://www.convertapi.com/terms
Violation of any of the terms below will result in the termination of your Account.
- You must provide your legal full name, a valid email address, and any other information requested in order to complete the signup process.
- Your login may only be used by one person - a single login shared by multiple people is not permitted.
- You are responsible for maintaining the security of your account and password. The Service cannot and will not be liable for any loss or damage from your failure to comply with this security obligation.
- You are responsible for all activity that occurs under your account.
- One person or legal entity may not sign up for more than one test or trial account.
- You may not use the Service for any illegal or unauthorized purpose. You must not, in the use of the Service, violate any laws in your jurisdiction (including but not limited to copyright or trademark laws).
Customers may access the Service via an API (Application Program Interface). Any use of the API, including use of the API through a third-party product that accesses the Service, is bound by these Terms of Service plus the following specific terms:
- You expressly understand and agree that the Service shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential or exemplary damages, including but not limited to, damages for loss of profits, goodwill, use, data or other intangible losses (even if the Service has been advised of the possibility of such damages), resulting from your use of the API or third-party products that access data via the API.
- Abuse or excessively frequent requests to the API may result in the temporary or permanent suspension of your account’s access to the API. The Service, in its sole discretion, will determine abuse or excessive usage of the API. The Service will make a reasonable attempt via email to warn the account owner prior to suspension.
- The Service reserves the right at any time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, your access to the API (or any part thereof) with or without notice.
- All fees are exclusive of all taxes, levies, or duties imposed by taxing authorities, and you shall be responsible for payment of all such taxes, levies, or duties.
- The service is available for a free of charge trial use to let users fully experience it prior to making a membership purchase. We do not provide refunds except the cases, requested by law.
- Submitted data and the generated files are kept only for the time necessary to efficiently process your requests.
- The Service may send you email concerning the Service or your account at any time.
- The Service will not sell your email address to anyone.
- The Service may provide information concerning your account and your use of the Service to 3rd parties, at its sole discretion, if it is requested by law enforcement authorities.
- You understand that the Service uses third party vendors and hosting partners to provide the necessary hardware, software, networking, storage, and related technology required to run the Service.
- The Service does not warrant that the service will meet your specific requirements.
- The Service does not warrant that the service will be uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error-free.
- The Service does not warrant that the results that may be obtained from the use of the service will be accurate or reliable.
- The Service does not warrant that any errors in the service will be corrected.
Use of the Service is at your own risk.
THE SERVICE IS PROVIDED "AS IS" AND ANY EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE ARE DISCLAIMED. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE SERVICE BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, EXEMPLARY, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES (INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, PROCUREMENT OF SUBSTITUTE GOODS OR SERVICES; LOSS OF USE, DATA, OR PROFITS; OR BUSINESS INTERRUPTION) HOWEVER CAUSED AND ON ANY THEORY OF LIABILITY, WHETHER IN CONTRACT, STRICT LIABILITY, OR TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE OR OTHERWISE) ARISING IN ANY WAY OUT OF THE USE OF THIS Service, EVEN IF ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGE.
This agreement will be governed by the laws of Lithuanian Republic, without reference to conflict of laws principles. You agree that any litigation relating to this agreement may only be brought in, and shall be subject to the jurisdiction of, any Court of Lithuanian Republic.