By using the ConvertApi.com web site ("Service") you are agreeing to be bound by
the following terms and conditions.
ConvertApi reserves the right to update and change this agreement from time to time
without notice. Any new features that augment or enhance the current Service, including
the release of new tools and resources, shall be subject to this agreement. Continued
use of the Service after any such changes shall constitute your consent to such
changes. You can review the most current version of this agreement at any time at
Violation of any of the terms below will result in the termination of your Account.
- You must provide your legal full name, a valid email address, and any other information
requested in order to complete the signup process.
- Your login may only be used by one person - a single login shared by multiple people
is not permitted.
- You are responsible for maintaining the security of your account and password. ConvertApi
cannot and will not be liable for any loss or damage from your failure to comply
with this security obligation.
- You are responsible for all activity that occurs under your account.
- One person or legal entity may not sign up for more than one test or trial account.
- You may not use the Service for any illegal or unauthorized purpose. You must not,
in the use of the Service, violate any laws in your jurisdiction (including but
not limited to copyright or trademark laws).
Customers may access the Service via an API (Application Program Interface). Any
use of the API, including use of the API through a third-party product that accesses
ConvertApi, is bound by these Terms of Service plus the following specific terms:
- You expressly understand and agree that ConvertApi shall not be liable for any direct,
indirect, incidental, special, consequential or exemplary damages, including but
not limited to, damages for loss of profits, goodwill, use, data or other intangible
losses (even if ConvertApi has been advised of the possibility of such damages), resulting
from your use of the API or third-party products that access data via the API.
- Abuse or excessively frequent requests to the API may result in the temporary or
permanent suspension of your account’s access to the API. ConvertApi, in its sole
discretion, will determine abuse or excessive usage of the API. ConvertApi will make
a reasonable attempt via email to warn the account owner prior to suspension.
- ConvertApi reserves the right at any time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or
permanently, your access to the API (or any part thereof) with or without notice.
- All fees are exclusive of all taxes, levies, or duties imposed by taxing authorities,
and you shall be responsible for payment of all such taxes, levies, or duties.
- The service is available for a free of charge trial use to let users fully experience
it prior to making a membership purchase. We do not provide refunds except the cases,
requested by law.
- Submitted data and the generated files are kept only for the time necessary to efficiently
process your requests.
- ConvertApi may send you email concerning the Service or your account at any time.
- ConvertApi will not sell your email address to anyone.
- ConvertApi may provide information concerning your account and your use of the Service
to 3rd parties, at its sole discretion, if it is requested by law enforcement authorities.
- You understand that ConvertApi uses third party vendors and hosting partners to
provide the necessary hardware, software, networking, storage, and related technology
required to run the Service.
- ConvertApi does not warrant that the service will meet your specific requirements.
- ConvertApi does not warrant that the service will be uninterrupted, timely, secure,
- ConvertApi does not warrant that the results that may be obtained from the use of
the service will be accurate or reliable.
- ConvertApi does not warrant that any errors in the service will be corrected.
Use of the Service is at your own risk.
THE SERVICE IS PROVIDED "AS IS" AND ANY EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES, INCLUDING,
BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A
PARTICULAR PURPOSE ARE DISCLAIMED. IN NO EVENT SHALL CONVERTAPI BE LIABLE FOR ANY
DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, EXEMPLARY, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES (INCLUDING,
BUT NOT LIMITED TO, PROCUREMENT OF SUBSTITUTE GOODS OR SERVICES; LOSS OF USE, DATA,
OR PROFITS; OR BUSINESS INTERRUPTION) HOWEVER CAUSED AND ON ANY THEORY OF LIABILITY,
WHETHER IN CONTRACT, STRICT LIABILITY, OR TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE OR OTHERWISE)
ARISING IN ANY WAY OUT OF THE USE OF THIS Service, EVEN IF ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY
OF SUCH DAMAGE.
This agreement will be governed by the laws of Lithuanian Republic, without reference
to conflict of laws principles. You agree that any litigation relating to this agreement
may only be brought in, and shall be subject to the jurisdiction of, any Court of